[bksvol-discuss] Re: questions with a book

  • From: "Kaitlyn Hill" <Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 05:14:34 -0700

Hi Carrie,

I have a document feeder also so most books I can do in about an hour.
Started looking for a paper cutter/chopper. Though they are about 200 and up
for one that will do 50 pages. But for what I pay to have a bindings cut I
better get one soon to make it worth while. No that would be a fun job
scanning books all day.

In general though by the time I do a spell check I would say most books take
me about two hours before I feel they are good for uploading.

Kaitlyn
Reconnective healing and the Reconnection
Level 1 Reiki healing
Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Find your vessel and fill it with the light and with the light behind the
light,Then let the light shine for the world so others may know the truth