[bksvol-discuss] Re: questions with a book

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 21:33:13 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Kaitlyn,

Glad you like my book selections. I try to upload a wide variety of books,
something for everyone. I'm currently up to about 830 submissions, going to see
if I can break 1000 by October.  Always good to have goals in life!  :-)

Cheers, Carrie

Kaitlyn Hill <Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Heya Carrie,

You upload some interesting books. I am reading the Passage which is very
good:)

Huggles

Kaitlyn
Reconnective healing and the Reconnection
Level 1 Reiki healing
Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Find your vessel and fill it with the light and with the light behind the
light,Then let the light shine for the world so others may know the truth