[bksvol-discuss] Re: questions on symbols on Bookshare

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2012 19:22:53 -0700 (PDT)

This is a line from a copyright page as an example:

Based on the TV series Dora the Explorer® as seen on Nick Jr.®

In the Spanish words, it actually changes their spelling like this
from another book:

 So TÃ a Dolores (should be Tia with a mark over the i)
one of Mamá's favorites. (should be Mama with a mark over the second a)
Valerie

Bookshare: Bringing Reading to Life for 10 Years
http://www.bookshare.org/