[bksvol-discuss] Re: questions for the scanner of Cherry Ames, Mountaineer nurse

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 11:59:11 -0700

Hi Kellie,

    Are there any hard page breaks?  If you have hard page breaks, you could
try increasing the paper size to 22 inches in length and see if the page
numbers and page breaks then match up.  If there are no hard page breaks, I
guess you'd have to insert them.

    I had to do that once.  I had to determine by the last page in the book
whether page numbers were at the top or bottom of pages, and then insert the
page breaks either before or after them.

    Just more thinking.

I hope you find a solution.  I hate it when I can't figure out what's
causing a problem!

Good luck!

Mayrie

  _____