[bksvol-discuss] questions about installing the 3600

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: k1000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2008 15:15:45 -0800

Hi gang,

I just received my plustic 3600 and am a little baffled to say the least as to just what to do next. Do I just plug it in and put in the installation disc and follow the prompts? I know there are a lot of features I wouldn't be using, but not quite sure what. The buttons on the scanner are a little confusing also but I think that shouldn't be any problem to learn that. It looks like most of them are toggle buttons that you push either the right or left end to get what you want. I've been using the Epson 4490 which seemed a lot less complicated. Sorry to be such a dummy about all this. Has anybody written an article on installing and using the 3600
Thanks.?

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California