[bksvol-discuss] Re: questions about headers and footers

  • From: "Bob W" <rwiley45@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 11:59:05 -0600

Monica, you got the headers and footers perfectly, and, since I am a
proofreader, you get my vote for best person for today.

However, the crunch is you have to keep the page numbers which usually occur on
the same line with either a header or footer.

Now, I probably get your vote for spoiler of the year.

Bob