[bksvol-discuss] Re: question-checking in book after proofing

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2015 11:09:06 -0500

You can edit rtf files in MS Word. When you are on the file, go to the Context
menu and arrow down to the Open with option, hit Enter and then you should be
able to select MS Word from the list of available programs. I’ve done this many
times. You can even make Word your default choice for opening rtf files if you
wish so you don’t have to go through that every time.
Evan