[bksvol-discuss] question re where to put asterisks

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2014 21:37:26 -0700

 You'd think that after all these years I wouldn't have to ask this, but
... I'm remembering something and unsure if what I'm remembering is correct.
 A new chapter is starting on the next page.  The chapter title is about a
third down the page, so normally I'd put 3 asterisks before it to indicate
so many lines missing, but I'm thinking that no spaces of any kind, (or
asterisks) are needed between page number and title chapter. Am I
remembering correctly? Or should I put asterisks? (or a return after the
page number