[bksvol-discuss] question re underlined words

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 21:51:08 -0800 (PST)

I'm helping Sharon with a nonfiction book and some of
the handwritten words are underlined. She wants all
the emphases, etc., retained because they are
important. If I underline the words, do they remained
underlined when the book is converted to Daisy and
BRF, or should I explain that the are underlined? I
don't think I've come across this before--just bold
and ital.