[bksvol-discuss] Re: question re spelling

  • From: "Cindy Ray" <cindyray@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 06:28:32 -0500

That's interesting. I think it would have been good to know about
Mayrie's name before because I *hate misspelling names. If I hear the
computer pronounce a name that way like "Mary" I won't check it; I
have often checked though because of just that, the pronunciation is
not clear on it. I have seen the name D a n a pronounced D o n n a, so
would have always misspelled it. Someone I know is called Donna, but
her name is spelled D a w n a. You wouldn't know that by reading the
speech. I'm glad you mentioned it, G Cindy because I will begin
checking this more often.
Cindy Lou

Cindy Lou Ray. Each day is a new adventure.