[bksvol-discuss] question re settings on OpticBook

  • From: Nan Hawthorne <hathorn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 14:28:57 -0800

I understand I need to set my Plustek Opticbook scanner to settings that will format the books I scan according to Bookshare's rules. E suggested I post here to ask someone to drop me a note directly at hathorn@xxxxxxxxxxx to tell me what those settings are.

Thanks for any hellp you can offer.  I seem to be batting zero around here.

--
Cordially,

Nan Hawthorne
www.nanhawthorne.com
Historical fiction blogs, books, and a Celtic music radio show!