[bksvol-discuss] Re: question re pge number font

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2009 01:35:00 -0600

Hi Cindy!

No, bold doesn't sound louder when listening with synthesized speech. That's an interesting thing you were wondering about.

Debby

At 01:24 AM 11/28/2009, Cindy wrote
The book I'm proofing now has the page numbers in B. Should I un bold them, as I've started to, or will the conversion process take care of that. Or doesn't it matter to you readers? If bold sounds louder to those listen, if I were one it would annoy me greatly.
Cindy

Wish List (i.e., books wanted added to the collection) and books-being-scanned list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: https://wiki.benetech.org/display/BSO/Books+Being+Scanned+List