[bksvol-discuss] Re: question re descriptions of photos in books

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 10:20:23 -0500

Hi Roger and everyone!

In "Goodbye Mr. Chips", when I scanned that, some of the pages contained images. I stated that that was so as I would indicate a blank page. Of course, I can't see to describe the images, so that was all of the information I could give. I did that to keep the page count accurate.

Debby

At 06:22 PM 5/24/2010, Roger Loran Bailey wrote
Personally, though, if nothing about the photo is going to be provided except the fact that there is a photo then I don't feel like I need that information at all.

        --
mailto:<the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>