[bksvol-discuss] Re: question on special characters

  • From: Melissa Smith <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 20:02:22 -0600

Cindy,
Thanks for your advice. That confirms what I was thinking. I'll go with this, unless someone else has another idea.

Melissa

Cindy wrote:
I'd suggest writing out the terms. From my experience as a proofreader in my
working days, I think seem to remember that at time insert could be an upside
caret, but the other way to indicate insert words is too complicated to
describe. smile

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: