[bksvol-discuss] Re: question on scanning books

  • From: Jill O'Connell <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 18:08:59 -0700

Jackie, Welcome to the group! For the past year I have been using an Epson 3170
scanner and I love it! I can't believe how superior it is to what I had before
although I'm sure that a lot of the improvement is due to Kurzweil. So far I
have been able to scan books that will fit on my scanner and thus am able to do
two pages at a time. Bend your book to soften it up first and hold it down on
the table firmly are my suggestions. I'm sure others will add to this.