[bksvol-discuss] question on possible duplicate

  • From: "Jamie Prater" <jdprater@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 09:11:23 -0500

Hi, I noticed somebody has put some new titles up in the proofreading section
on healing by Lilian B. Yeomans.  Is there a reason why there's two titles by
the name of healing from heaven?  Is one copy of a better quality than another
and if so, which one?  Or, did somebody give it the wrong title?  I had just
wondered if it was something that needed to be rescanned or what the deal was.
Thanks and have a blessed day.