[bksvol-discuss] Re: question on paging

  • From: Mike <mlsestak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2010 17:31:40 -0800

I've seen books with lots of blank pages. I have also seen author descriptions at the end of stories. But, I don't think I have ever seen one where the author descriptions before a story are counted as part of the previous story.

Misha

On 12/31/2010 5:15 PM, Bob W wrote:
Many thanks Mike.

I'll try plugging in the blank pages before the author biographies and each story. That may do the trick.

I've never seen such a strange numbering system.

Bob
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike" <mlsestak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>