[bksvol-discuss] Re: question on formatting

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2011 10:53:59 -0800 (PST)

Hi, Vivian!

Yes, Tables created in Word are preserved wherever they are in a book and it is
a very useful tool.  It is a great skill to have and makes a book much more
useful.  If you are sighted, depending on your software you can "box" text and
tell teh OCR software toi make it a table and save you the creation time.  I
use
ABBYY FineReader Pro and can have it create the tables for me.  If we know your
abilities and product, someone can jump in and give more assistance with direct
table construstion.

Hope this helps!
 Valerie

Keep up with Nichole's recovery: