[bksvol-discuss] Re: question on ellipses

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2011 11:18:33 -0800

Hi Judy,

Treat ellipses like a word, with a space before and after it.  And if there
is punctuation after it, don't put a space between that. For Example: I ...
Hate when people misinform others. She said, "You're so ..."

Does that help? Ignore the fact that outlook is converting my three periods
to the single-character ellipses.

Mayrie