[bksvol-discuss] question on credits

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookshare volunteer discussion" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 19:34:27 -0600

I now have enough credits from validating that my next year's subscription is covered. What happens now, do I start working on the next year's subscription?

If so, I'll bet there are some around here who have lifetime subscriptions for their children.

Don't tell the bookshare staff, but I'd probably do this if they didn't pay me, but the credits come in handy.

Bob
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful,
committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is
the only thing that ever has."--Margaret Mead