[bksvol-discuss] Re: question on Nokia developer's book

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 20:41:25 -0500

Hi Sarah,
I think I tried twice to download the book, but either the BookShare system was having problems at the time or something on my end was, because I never got it downloaded, but it made its way to my step 2 page. As I recall it needs some type of verification before making it into the collection.
I am far from a C++ expert, but I was hoping to have a look at it someday, just never got back around to it. And right now I don't have the energy. I'll be playing catch up for the next week or so after a family emergency last week, and by the time I have time for it.....well, go ahead and give it a look through and do the best you can...

It definitely would be cool to program something useful when I eventually get a new phone!

Best,
Jake
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>