[bksvol-discuss] question from Amy

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 15:47:57 -0700 (PDT)

Amy got a new computer and is feeling a little better and thinks she'll be back
to validating soon, but she asked me to forward the question below and to ask
that anyone who can help her please write to her directly at one of the
addresses below her message.

Thanks

Cindy

From Amy:

With Windows XP I could enlarge my mail by Ctrl + Alt + mouse wheel movement.
This does not work with Vista and I would have to change the font and pt but
the points jump from 10. 12, 14 to 18 to 24 this being 10. If I make it 14 it
is too small and 18 is too big but I have gotten back 18 pt that look like 36.
Does anyone know how to adjust without choosing font size on Vista or will I
need to find a mailbox that has bette font sizes?

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated and I can be reached at
agoldringtajalli@xxxxxxx or agoldringtajalli@xxxxxxxxxxxxx or
agoldringtajalli@xxxxxxxxx if they know where I can adjust size better.

AVAILABLE AT

http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/