[bksvol-discuss] Re: question for sighted scanners

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 02:49:49 -0800 (PST)

Jill, I'm a little late in replying, but a T for an R for sighted people look
nothing alike. However what you ask is a common problem for me--I can never
tell the difference when there is a 1 for an I if I am just reading on the
screen quickly. Those are scannos I never catch and have to look for by using
the find option in word. In some fonts they look similar but in some fonts they
look identical.

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading - Bead on Trouble - Barbara Burnett Smith

Christmas SALE - scrubs starting at $8.99 at UniformCity.com