[bksvol-discuss] Re: question for member bookshare readers re tables of contents

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 05:50:18 -0800

Hi, when I proofread A Regency Christmas Eve, there was a table of contents
giving the stories and the author bylines, but no page numbers. What I did
after the byline was to write in four periods close together with a space to
separate them from the last letter of the author's name. I put a page number
on at the end of the four periods. Regards, Kim.