[bksvol-discuss] Re: question for member bookshare readers re tables of contents

  • From: Melissa Smith <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 06:51:50 -0600

This is what I recall agreeing on as well. I believe it was determined that the dot leaders might not be appropriately translated by the braille translation software, and that it would be difficult for blind proofers to line up the numbers.

Melissa

Mayrie ReNae wrote:
Hi Cindy,

I thought we decided a while back that we'd begin putting a space after the
chapter title, an elipsis, another space, then the page number in the table
of contents.

That's what I remember.

Mayrie