[bksvol-discuss] Re: question for member bookshare readers re tables of contents

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 14:58:42 -0800

Hi Lynn,

Much of what you speak about has been discussed before.  Bookshare's tools
do take care of a lot of what you talk about.  And there are sections in the
scanning and proofreading manual that talk about how best to proofread a
book, which includes formatting.  These instructions have been approved by
bookshare staff.

Mayrie

  _____