[bksvol-discuss] Re: question for member bookshare readers re tables of contents

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 13:05:15 -0800 (PST)

Thanks, Mayrie. 
Cindy

Wish List (i.e., books wanted added to the collection) and books-being-scanned 
list available at sites below



Wish List: https://wiki.benetech.org/display/BSO/Bookshare+Wish+List

Books Being Scanned List: 
https://wiki.benetech.org/display/BSO/Books+Being+Scanned+List


--- On Wed, 1/13/10, Mayrie ReNae <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> From: Mayrie ReNae <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: question for member bookshare readers  re 
> tables of contents
> To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Date: Wednesday, January 13, 2010, 12:55 AM
> Hi Cindy,
> 
> I thought we decided a while back that we'd begin putting a
> space after the
> chapter title, an elipsis, another space, then the page
> number in the table
> of contents.
> 
> That's what I remember.
> 
> Mayrie
> 
>  
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> [mailto:bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
> On Behalf Of Cindy
> Sent: Tuesday, January 12, 2010 11:52 PM
> To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx;
> bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [bksvol-discuss] question for member bookshare
> readers re tables of
> contents
> 
> I'm proofreading a book. The scanner tabbed from chapter
> titles to page
> numbers. I know that tabs are deleted. I've been putting a
> row of  periods
> between them  (which the book itself, has, actually. I
> realize that if the
> tabs are deleted, the page number will be adjacent to the
> chapter
> title--unless I put one space between them.As a sighted
> person, I would find
> that somewhat difficult to read and would prefer that the
> page numbers are
> further from the words and lined up somewhat. But I need to
> know what most
> of you prefer. Shall I continue putting in periods and
> lining up the page
> numbers as best I can, or do you not mind having the page
> number right next
> to the chapter title?
> 
> Cindy
> 
> Wish List (i.e., books wanted added to the collection) and
> books-being-scanned list available at sites below
> 
> 
> 
> Wish List: https://wiki.benetech.org/display/BSO/Bookshare+Wish+List
> 
> Books Being Scanned List:
> https://wiki.benetech.org/display/BSO/Books+Being+Scanned+List
> 
> 
>       
> 
>  To unsubscribe from this list send a blank Email to
> bksvol-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> put the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the subject
> line.  To get a list of
> available commands, put the word 'help' by itself in the
> subject line.
> 
>  To unsubscribe from this list send a blank Email to
> bksvol-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> put the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the subject
> line.  To get a list of available commands, put the
> word 'help' by itself in the subject line.
> 
> 


      

 To unsubscribe from this list send a blank Email to
bksvol-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
put the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the subject line.  To get a list of 
available commands, put the word 'help' by itself in the subject line.

Other related posts: