[bksvol-discuss] Re: question for braille readers of rtf on braille note etc

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 17:11:16 -0400

Dear Pam,

the Braille Note and I have gone round and round until we're dizzy, but I finally got it to stop displaying the paragraph and formatting symbols. Cool! The reading is so much smoother, now. The other squiggles aren't important. The reading is fascinating. How strange to read about the impact of a hurricane about a century ago as a severe storm approaches the same area. It's a kind of present and historic co incidence that doesn't happen often. I'm so happy Bookshare had Isaac's storm so I could grab it in a heartbeat and follow both storms at once.

Thank you for your tip. You don't have to explain any further. The problem is so solved!

Always With Love,

Lissi