[bksvol-discuss] question for a friend

  • From: "Josh Swatosh" <josh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bookshare" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 11:38:30 -0600

I am posting this for a friend if anybody can offer him any suggestions,
please reply directly to him below.  Thank You.

Hi all.

I'm studying, here in Scotland, the Person Centered Therapy approach to
counseling. We are using the grate American Carol Rogers but I cannot get
any of his texts in the university library. I can order books and get them
scanned for k1000, but this takes too much time. I've an assignment due in
on 18 February and I have no books.

I'm looking for a list member who has studied PCT and who may have text
copies of Roger's books that I can download, or anything to do with the Self
Actualizing Tendency.

Sorry this is a bit off-topic for most, but I'm really beginning to panic
about this assignment.

Any assistance would be very welcomed.

Best wishes.

Andy