[bksvol-discuss] Re: question for Amber W.

  • From: "solsticesinger" <solsticesinger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 16:15:46 -0500

Hi, Donna.

I'm not Amber, but I have a printed copy of the book you might be talking
about. It's A Guide to Wicca for Solitaries and Covens. I'm away from home
right now, and can not remember the exact title or author. However, if
you're interested, I'm happy to scan it when I return.

Are you a fan of women's music? If so, check out the Eclectic Collection: A
Celebration of Women In Music, each Wednesday evening from 7 until 10
eastern.
www.radio360.us