[bksvol-discuss] Re: question for Amber W.

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 02:04:27 -0700 (PDT)

Donna,

I validated a book about Wicca that someone had trouble with. TomorrowI'll look
in my list of books I've done; in the meantime, can you look under my name to
see what books I validated? It was back in February. I don't know if it's the
one by Amber or not.

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: