[bksvol-discuss] Re: question checking in book after proofing

  • From: "john.falter" <john.falter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 23:47:22 -0500

What is the advantage of changing from RTF to DOCX?

On 11/19/2015 9:33 PM, Debra L wrote:

Hi folks

I am new to proofing Bookshare books. Thanks for all your good advice. When I am proofing I have changed the rtf to docx format. I am using Jaws and Windows 7. When I check the book back I am changing it back to rtf format because that is what they seem to want.

Am I doing this the correct way? Will I be losing my edits if I change the format back?

Thanks

---