[bksvol-discuss] Re: question about submitting books

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2004 17:46:27 -0500

Hi, Pam!  Your friend is welcome to submit books to Bookshare, whether she
has signed up as an official volunteer or not.  However, if she wants to
receive credits toward a future membership renewal for any books that are
accepted, she will need to e-mail Jesse at volunteer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx to make
it official. <Smile>

Jana