[bksvol-discuss] question about status of a book

  • From: "Jamie Prater" <jdprater@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 11:46:20 -0500

Hi, all, I noticed a book on the list of books ready for checkout that was the
autobiography of the actress who played Nellie on little house on the prairie.
I wondered if it was being worked on as I didn't see it recently on the ready
for checkout or the in process list.  Is it awaiting approval or did it get
rejected for some reason?  I really want to read this book.  It was not
convenient for me to proofread the book the day I saw it.  Thanks for any info
about this that somebody may have.  Have a blessed day.