[bksvol-discuss] Re: question about spell check

  • From: Laura Ann <agapetouchmassage@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 10:03:04 -0600

I would just read the book and find errors that way.
Just my thoughts.
since there are so many words that wouldn't be in a spell checker or are proprer names.

Laura Ann
At 09:51 AM 12/31/2008, you wrote:
I've been atempting to spell check this book for like a half an hour, and most everything coming up is a proper name or a made up thing since it is a science fiction book. My question is if it's scanned in would it not ruin the author's intent by changing most spellings? For a 500 page science fiction book, am I spitting in to the wind?
Candice