[bksvol-discuss] Re: question about renewing membership.

  • From: Roger Loran Bailey <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 23:34:34 -0500

I think there is a credit bank that Alisa can dip into, but that bank is bound to be depleted pretty fast if no one earns any more credits to donate to it, so it would be very good if Amber could do some volunteering.

On 1/11/2012 10:27 PM, Cindy wrote:
Yes, if you proofread or scan books you can earn credits for another year. Are you registered as a volunteer? I found out that I have no more credits left, so I can't give you any, but perhaps someone on this list has some extra they can ask Alisa to give to you in the meantime
Cindy