[bksvol-discuss] Re: question about publisher

  • From: "Silvara" <silvara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2004 10:09:21 -0500

The title of this book is The Raven by Charles L. Grant. Bookshare has kicked it back several times asking for the verification of the title. However, there's no definite way of verifying since the title doesn't appear anywhere in the book. The publisher is New English Library which appears to be a division of Hodder and Staughton. There's nothing indicating a U.S. printing. Has anyone heard of this publisher?
----- Original Message ----- From: <socly@xxxxxxxxx>