[bksvol-discuss] question about publisher

  • From: "Aidee Campa" <aidee.campa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2014 12:38:59 -0700

Hello All:

This is Aidee. I have a (hopefully) quick question. Does anyone know if
Samhain is a publishing partner of BookShare? I thought I saw its name on
the list BookShare has up on the site, but I checked, and it wasn't there,
so I'm probably losing it. The reason I ask is because there is a series of
books up by an author, and it's mostly complete, except for three books,
which are published by Samhain, not Kensington, which published the books
BookShare has from this series. I'd like to have these books added, but if
the publisher is just being slow, then I'll just twiddle my thumbs.

Publishers seem to be rather slow of late, especially Berkeley/Penguin. I
say this because I know of quite a few books that go up on the site months
after they've been released for general consumption, which is kind of
annoying.

Anyway, all this to say, if Samhain isn't partnered with BookShare, then I
have three possible books to request.

I'd appreciate any help in figuring this out, and hopefully that all made
sense.

Thank you all so much for your wonderful work. Have a good week!