[bksvol-discuss] Re: question about page numbers

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 21:56:21 -0700 (PDT)

Does the main body of the book start with a page
numbered something other than one? If so, then no
problem. When I validate a book that starts with page
4  or something I go back and number the earlier pages
starting with 1. But if the first page of the body
starts with page 1 then it could be a problem. I'd
elminate the word preliminary, though.

Cindy