[bksvol-discuss] Re: question about page numbering

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 01:50:58 -0800

Hi, Bud. Blank pages should be kept for Bookshare, besides maybe if the
first and last pages of a book are blank. I don't think those are important,
but the ones throughout the book need to be kept. To do that, go into your
Settings menu and into Recognition. Tab over to where it says blank pages
will be ignored, and change that to kept. Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
When God puts a tear in your eye, it is because He wants to put a rainbow in
your heart.