[bksvol-discuss] Re: question about page breaks

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 13:40:35 -0600

Hi, Scott!  Open Book does retain page breaks.  However, it is helpful if
you turn on two-page scanning, which you may already be doing. <Smile>  You
can also go ahead and convert them to RTF before submitting, even if you
usually do validate your own submissions.  You don't have to, it's just an
alternative.  Take care!

Jana