[bksvol-discuss] Re: question about new books

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 15:06:34 -0700 (PDT)

Carrie,

Under the assumption that people would like to know,
and having noticed that the newly approved books get
to Jake's list before being posted on Gustavo's New
Book list, which seems to be the next day, I've been
copyhing from Jake's list., with his permission, and
posting at the end of the day.

Cindy