[bksvol-discuss] Re: question about new books

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 09:25:45 -0700 (PDT)

Excellent!  Thanks for setting that up.  Sounds easy for everyone to do too.  I
won't bother with my emails then.

  Carrie

Jake Brownell <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
          Hi Carrie,
      If folks are really interested in knowing about new books they can use
the specially designed query for the advanced search. It's listed on my website
at the following URL:

  http://www.jbrownell.com/bkslinks.html

  Choose the login to BookShare link.

  Log in.

  Use your back button to go back to my page and then choose English books
sorted by most recent publication date. This will query the database in real
time.

  I know lots of people aren't aware of this handy feature because they aren't
on the list. However, your postings will only go to list members as well. I
don't think there's a need for you to bother putting lists together each time
Gustavo approves books, but if the majority want it, go for it *grin*.

  Jake