[bksvol-discuss] question about new books

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bookshare Vol Group <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 08:47:50 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

  This morning I received 13 emails from Gustavo saying that he had approved 13
of my submitted books.  But he hasn't run the program to update the new book
list yet, probably because he's going to approve more books after he gets into
the office and then run the program.  So my question to the group is: do you
want me to list my newly-approved books to this group if they're not listed on
the new book list yet?  Is it worth knowing about these books a few hours
before they show up on the new book list?  Or should I not bother?  Either way
is fine with me.

  Carrie

starting at 1&cent;/min.