[bksvol-discuss] Re: question about kurzweil settings and submitting a book

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 18:34:35 -0700

I see what you mean, although I have optimized in two-page mode and it seemed to work pretty well. But if it isn't really optimized when using two-page mode, then if I optimize using only one page, how do I ensure that I'm getting the best scan when doing two pages at a time? I certainly prefer doing books that way when it is possible. Does the optimization done for only one page mean I will get the best results when doing two pages with the same settings?

Thanks.

Evan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Pratik Patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>