[bksvol-discuss] Re: question about improving the edit

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 15:46:36 -0500

Hi Lyn,

Mark it as BSO before the title when you submit it.

Shelley L. Rhodes, VRT
and ?

Reading a book is like rewriting it for yourself. You bring to a novel,
anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and
you read it in your own terms. -Angela Carter, novelist and journalist
(1940-1992)