[bksvol-discuss] Re: question about digital books

  • From: "Pratik Patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 02:11:32 -0500

Jill,

When you edit in Kurzweil, the font size/attribute is automatically chosen
by the font which is used by the surrounding text.  Unless the word you are
replacing or editing has its own font attribute, you will have no trouble.
Remember that you are trying to make the best effort to approximate the text
to the original.  However this may not always be possible due to variety of
circumstances.

HTH.

Pratik