[bksvol-discuss] Re: question about brain injury book

  • From: Charisma <wishfulfish@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 17:35:35 -0600

I have not been doing this very long, and I am not sure how other
folks handle this, but when I submit books I include a list of errors
(that I have noticed) in the text so the proofer does not have to
wonder or look them up him/herself. I also include my email.

I do worry, though, about the reader who will not know care has been
taken twice over to avoid so many errors. I wish we could make a note
to reader at the beginning such as: "Yup, we know, lots of errors.
They were in teh original text."  lol

I DID notice a book the other day in which an error had been noted in
the online book description. Are we allowed to do that to alert the
reader?

Charisma