[bksvol-discuss] Re: question about braille files and nfbtrans

  • From: "Dan Beaver" <dbeaver888@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 May 2009 21:59:24 -0400

Hi Judy,

I guess Shelley answered this one.  If you use the correct choice for your
.brf file the print page break is denoted by a long line of underline
characters followed by the page number.  the page number also has a number
sign leading the digits of the page number.

You should be able to use the line of underline characters as your page
marker.  It is at least 30 characters long I believe.

Have fun.