[bksvol-discuss] question about braile translation

  • From: "Lisa Leonardi" <lml5280@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 16:45:30 -0600

Hi all.

I ahve a question about winTrans.  I have a book in .txt format.  I used
WinTrans to translate it for me so I could read it with my braille Lite.  After
the translation was done, all the quotes were missing.  I realize that WinTrans
is a free program and therefore may not be as accurate as something like
Duxbury.  This is the first time I ahve used this program.  Has anyone
encountered this?  When I view the txt file, the quotes are there but not in
the .brf format.  Anyone know why this might be?

Lisa